Ages ago I did a post about going meatless on Mondays, you can read it here.
Yesterday, I got out ‘Jamie’s 15 Minute Meals’ and made a vegan Cauliflower coconut curry. I wasn’t convinced it would work, but it did! So I thought I’d share the recipe with you.
- 1 tbs curry power 1: Put garlic, oil, turmeric and curry powder into a
- 1 tsp turmeric bowl and cook for 2 minutes or until garlic is
- 1 can Chickpeas brown.
- 1 can coconut milk 2: Add coconut milk and chopped cauliflower and
- 1/2 tomato, chopped finely. let simmer for 5 minutes. Add tomato and
- 1/2 handful coriander simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- 1/2 handful spring onion 3: Turn heat off and add chickpeas. Stir through.
- 1/2 cauliflower chopped 4: Before serving, toss spring onion and coriander
- 1 clove garlic through.
- 2 tbs olive oil 5: Enjoy! 🙂